Flea and tick tablet
Parasites (ticks and fleas) can cause a lot of anxiety to dogs, and therefore to their owners. Therefore, each responsible owner of the dog is concerned about the question: how to protect the pet from parasites? Maybe there is a magic pill for fleas and ticks? And we can answer - yes! Not magical, but quite real. This is Frontline NexgarD Tablet.
The active substance of the drug is afoxolaner, an insectoacaricide from the group of isoxazolines.
Frontline Nexgard® Flea and Tick Tablet is available in 4 convenient dosage options: 0.5 g, 1.25 g, 3 g and 6 g.
Why choose Frontline NexgarD Flea and Tick Pill?
Frontline Nexgard® Flea and Tick Tablet has several significant advantages:
- Reliably kills fleas and ixodid ticks that have already “populated” your dog, that is, it brings relief to both you and the pet.
- The tablet acts very quickly: it starts to “work” 30 minutes after ingestion, fleas begin to die 30 minutes after the dog eats the tablet. Drops or collars cannot provide this speed of action. In this case, the tablet completely destroys fleas within 6 hours, and ticks within 24 hours. But within 4 hours after giving Frontline Neksgard with a dog you can go for a walk to the places of possible tick attack, which is 6 times faster than in the case of drops!
- A wide range of actions. The drug effectively destroys 8 species of ixodid ticks, three of which are the most common carriers of the dangerous disease of babesiosis (pyroplasmosis).
- Front Line Neksgard is safe for dogs, as evidenced by both laboratory and field studies. For example, the active substance afoxolaner, which is part of Frontline Nexgard, can be overdosed 5 times without any serious adverse reactions!
- Protects against re-infection of the dog with fleas and ticks for 4 weeks, that is, you will forget about the problem for a long time. And after a month, just give the pet another 1 tablet.
- You do not need to make efforts and waste time to process a dog. All that is required of you is to give her a pill. What could be easier?
- The smell and taste of the Frontline NexgarD pill from fleas and ticks is very popular with dogs, so you can easily feed the drug to your pet. And if you have a suspicious fickle, you can just add a pill to the feed.
How to calculate the dosage of Frontline Nexgard® flea and tick tablets?
Calculating the dosage is simple - it depends on the weight of the dog. We have prepared a table for you.
Mass tablets for fleas and ticks
2 - 4 kg
4.1 - 10 kg
10.1 - 25 kg
25.1 - 50 kg
Are there any contraindications?
Like any drug, a Frontline Nexgard flea and tick pill has contraindications. It can not be given:
- sick and weakened animals,
- puppies under 8 weeks old
- dogs weighing less than 2 kg
- animals of other species.
Thus, if you need quick and effective protection, if your dog likes to bathe or you often wash it with shampoo and for some reason it is difficult to observe the correct treatment with a spray or drops, then you definitely should use Frontline NexgarD. Moreover, your dog will most likely like this treatment option for fleas and ticks.
This article is advertised.