People share the strange tricks of their pets. Part 1 - Wikipet
All of us have heard that pets can be very strange and funny. You never know what another unexpected act to expect from them. Often our four-legged friends try to copy the behavior of the owner, so they have even more interesting and strange habits. But the unusual things that our pets do don't harm anyone at all, and more often make us smile. For this we love them so much!
People from all over the world, of course, do not leave the funny tricks of their animals to themselves, but with pleasure share the strangeness of their pets with others. We have compiled several of these stories for you.
1. "My dog" takes takeaway "every time she eats. She will never stand and eat from a bowl. Instead, she gains a mouthful of dry food and goes to sit next to me, wherever I go. Then she spills all the food on the floor and slowly eats it. When the supply of food runs out, she returns to the bowl and repeats the same thing all over again. ”
2. “My cat loves to take a shower with me. He just sits and drinks water until I start using shower gel. Then he sits on the edge of the bath, silently condemning me for such a merciless infection of pure water. "
3. “My cat loves cakes. No, don't eat them. She likes to lie on them. Fingers are not enough to count how many cakes she has already ruined when she decided to lie on them.I have to hide them somewhere in a safe place while they cool and freeze. I even had to buy a special hard cover for the cakes, because the old one was soft and did not save the cat from trying to spoil the cake.
The worst thing happened when my son turned one year old. The cake stood on the table during the holiday and was waiting in line. She, of course, decided to lie down on it. When I came to the kitchen to pick up the cake for the guests, in the middle of it the cream was already completely spoiled. And I found an angry cat covered with cream from head to toe under my bed. And still he continues to do this. ”
4. “My cat licks the walls and does it somewhere with an interval of 10 minutes. Every night I wake up to a sound like sandpaper on a wall. ”
5. “Our German shepherd is a real flea marketer. His favorite place where he brings things is behind a chair under the table. We have to clean there at least once a week. Usually he puts there candy wrappers and various things that he finds in the trash. This week we pulled out three mittens for cooking and plastic packaging from the pudding. He doesn’t bite anything. He just likes that he has things. ”
Translated for WikiPet