Tell me, who is your friend ... What is the character of the owner of the Yorkshire Terrier?
Ekaterina Kastritskaya, psychologist, specialist in animal therapy, consultant on animal behavior and well-being
There is an opinion that people choose a pet that looks like themselves. So, we can assume that the choice of dog breed will tell a lot about the nature of the owner. And what then can be said about the character of the owner of the Yorkshire Terrier?
Of course, this text is comic, so you should not take it too seriously. However, they say in vain that in every joke there is also a part of the truth.
So, if you choose the Yorkshire Terrier from the whole variety of dog breeds ...
- If you chose the Yorkshire Terrier as a pet not as a tribute to fashion, but really at the call of your heart, your motto is probably: "The value of life is in enjoying the game.».
- You know for sure that gross physical strength will never overcome stamina and tirelessness. Then why is this power needed?
- You will always come to the aid of loved ones and know how to accidentally make nice little things just when it is most needed.
- You always maintain a sense of humor, especially in relation to yourself. This is the secret of your superpower.
- It is impossible to completely get rid of fear. But it is in your power to control it, which means to gain freedom.
- You are not rigid, but firm enough to insist on if it is really important for you.
- Like Kipling, your faithful servants: Who? Why? When? What? Where? And How? You need to know absolutely everything!